ABOUT THE ROLE
Tecmark is looking for a Technical SEO Specialist with extensive technical knowledge who can work directly with colleagues and clients to advise on the best technical SEO practices as part of a wider strategy to exceed clients expectations and goals.
We offer flexible working options, with the option to work from home 2-3 days a week and in the office as needed.
Our offices are located in Exchange Quay and have a dedicated tram stop with easy access to the city centre and MediaCityUK. There is also plenty of car parking, a post office, and a mix of leisure and retail amenities in the development to keep everything that you need at hand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the top digital agencies in Manchester with over 13 years of experience. By joining our team, you’ll join a team of highly driven, hard-working people who are eager to innovate and succeed. If this sounds like you, please send a CV and examples of your work to email@example.com.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of technical SEO best practices and sharing knowledge across the team where applicable
- Providing technical SEO recommendations to both colleagues and clients that cover everything from a website’s architecture to indexation and crawlability
- Working as part of the delivery team in order to deliver and implement technical solutions across key campaigns
- Working closely with developers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on existing and newly developed websites
- Good working knowledge of key SEO tools including Screaming Frog, Semrush, AHREFS, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong data analysis skills that will be able to help devise strategies for clients long-term success
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Ability to meet and deliver customer expectations
- Ability to multi-task and open to changing direction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work remote
- A desire to learn new skills with a proactive approach to implementing them
- Ability to build strong working client relationships