Are you digitally savvy, creative and full of ideas?
Do you have a natural flair for writing, strong communication skills and a passion for keeping on top of news stories and content? We have an exciting opportunity for an established digital PR agency in Exchange Quay to find an enthusiastic Junior Digital PR Executive to join our digital marketing team. It will be your responsibility to create compelling PR campaigns across all digital channels, which will generate coverage and links to our client’s websites.
The ideal candidate will be a natural when it comes to communicating with others, have PR and editorial understanding, have experience in creating compelling content and collaborating with your team to identify digital PR opportunities.
We offer flexible working options, with the option to work from home 2-3 days a week and in the office as needed.
Create engaging content including blogs, feature articles, press releases, social media and emails
• Monitor trends in outreach and link building, tools and applications
• Form long-lasting relationships with journalists & stakeholders
• Identify opportunities for campaigns and link building
• Regularly feedback observations from link building activities to your team to collaborate and assist in developing strategies
• Previous experience in Digital PR and outreach
• Excellent copywriting and organisational skills
• A good grasp of SEO and the best practices for link acquisition
• Charismatic and creative – you’ll be great at building and maintaining relationships with journalists and key stakeholders
If you wish to be considered for the role, please send your CV and a little information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org