Every Friday, our content marketing newsletter highlights six pieces of content that have caught our eye this week.
The main theme is to provide insight and information relevant to the SEO and content marketing, but there are also some different things from time to time.
Here are six pieces that caught our eye this week:
1. Ah, the good old days. But here are eight old school practices that are no longer effective from Moz.
2. Searching for searchers. Why audiences are the new keywords.
3. Getting people to your website is one thing, making them convert is another. Here arethree surprising stages of successful landing pages.
4. We’re always looking how we can do things quicker. Websites are no different. Check out these tips on optimising images to increase page speed.
5. Rebecca Moss tells us about her key findings and insights from last week’s BrightonSEO.
6. And finally, Stacey MacNaught gives a few thoughts on the challenges of recruiting in the industry.
Want to know even more?
Give your content marketing another boost by getting our four free digital marketing ebooks and our weekly content marketing newsletter.
You’ll immediately receive 123 pages of expert insight straight to your inbox.
Get 123 pages of expert advice straight to your inbox.
About the Author
Have you ever struggled with idea generation? There is a constant demand to stay ahead of competitors in any industry you might find yourself in. One of the fundamental ways of doing this is to remain innovative; challenging your business with new answers to existing questions and adapting to major changes within your own industry […]
Despite online sales soaring for most big multi-channel businesses, it has been predicted by Accenture that the “brick-and-mortar store will continue to make the largest revenue contribution until at least 2026”. This directly ties to the importance of local search, allowing businesses to be found easily online, which translates to a store visit and subsequent […]
Public Relations, one could argue has been around since the dawn of time. Ever since humans have been able to talk they’ve been able to persuade. But, when did we begin to make a business out of it? So, what is Public Relations? First things first, what is PR? Defined by the ever trusted CIPR, […]