David Phillips & Partners Solicitors

Call Free: 0800 027 7870

Accident Claims

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

DPP Law- Accident in a Public Place Compensation


Trip, Slip or Fall?

If you’ve suffered an injury in a public place, you need advice from a specialist personal injury claim solicitor (lawyer) about claiming compensation. Click on the grey bar below to read an article about one of our expert solicitors, and the work that he does to help accident victims.

Alternatively, complete our online form to the right of this page or call us, for free, on 0800 027 7870 for free, honest legal advice.


Accidents in a Public Place Solicitor, Iain Gould

Iain Gould is a partner (solicitor who owns his firm) who specializes in personal injury claims. His particular area of expertise is accidents in public places. Iain’s a member of the Solicitor’s Regulation Authority Personal Injury Panel. This means that he is viewed as an expert by them, and is within the top 2% of all solicitors in the country in terms of expertise. Follow this link to the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority website to read more.

Iain Gould has also been awarded ‘litigator’ status by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (www.apil.com). He supervises and trains an elite team of fellow solicitors, assistants and staff to the highest standards. Read more about him here

Don’t hesitate to contact Iain now if by completing the enquiry form on the right of this page.

To help you think about whether to make a claim, and how, please take a few minutes to read this article.

Contact Us

Completely free, no obligation enquiry

About You


About Your Accident

sending, please wait…

(please do not navigate away from this page until we have finished sending your message)
Thank you, your enquiry has been sent

send another enquiry

Newsletter Signup