Join our Expanding SEO Team
We’re looking for an SEO Executive with a head for keyword strategy and some experience in link building through various different tactics. This is an office-based role in Manchester City Centre.
We’re looking specifically for an SEO Executive with a particular preference for the keywords, content and link acquisition sides of SEO. A technical SEO knowledge is expected, but you probably won’t be carrying out technical audits.
This role is predominantly going to involve:
- Coming up with ideas to improve or change campaigns.
- Continually assessing and suggesting new keywords or topics for our clients’ campaigns.
- Building links through various tactics (e.g. image link building, brand mention reclamation) and even contributing some of your own ideas. We believe how we link build should change and develop all the time.
- Supporting the content marketing team, where required, in sourcing opportunities for links for our bigger content projects.
The ideal candidate is someone with good SEO knowledge, some experience of keyword research and link acquisition in particular and a desire to develop their career in SEO.
- A minimum of 1-year agency side SEO experience.
- Great communicator.
- A natural problem solver.
- You know your way around Google Analytics!
- A genuine interest in SEO and wider digital marketing.
- You already run your own website or blog.
- Some experience in dealing directly with clients (over the phone, in person or by email).
In addition to your salary, you’ll benefit from:
- 24 days’ holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Ride2Work Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Submit Your CV
If you think you are the right fit for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that this ad is intended for applicants only. No agencies, please!