Every Friday, our content marketing newsletter highlights six pieces of content that have caught our eye this week.
The main theme is to provide insight and information relevant to the SEO and content marketing, but there are also some different things from time to time.
Here are six pieces that caught our eye this week:
1. Ah, the good old days. But here are eight old school practices that are no longer effective from Moz.
2. Searching for searchers. Why audiences are the new keywords.
3. Getting people to your website is one thing, making them convert is another. Here arethree surprising stages of successful landing pages.
4. We’re always looking how we can do things quicker. Websites are no different. Check out these tips on optimising images to increase page speed.
5. Rebecca Moss tells us about her key findings and insights from last week’s BrightonSEO.
6. And finally, Stacey MacNaught gives a few thoughts on the challenges of recruiting in the industry.
Want to know even more?
Give your content marketing another boost by getting our four free digital marketing ebooks and our weekly content marketing newsletter.
You’ll immediately receive 123 pages of expert insight straight to your inbox.
Get 123 pages of expert advice straight to your inbox.
About the Author
The meta description (along with the title) is often seen as the shop window to your site and has a major influence on how much traffic your site can draw.
“Manchester’s got everything, except a beach” – Ian Brown It’s no secret that, here at Tecmark, we love our city. We couldn’t possibly list all the reasons why – the friendliness of the people, the captivating mix of old and new architecture, the sense of community – to name but a few.
In 2015, after over ten years in an in-house copywriter and editor role, I decided to bring everything I had ever been taught and try something a little different.